Here's a great healthy snack that is REALLY easy to make and very yummy.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter (creamy and chunky)
1 Cup Honey
1 Cup Old-Fashioned Oatmeal
1 Cup Sliced Almonds
Cinnamon to Taste
1. In medium-size pot, heat honey and peanut butter on stove over medium heat until texture is runny.
2. Mix in nuts, oatmeal, and protein powder.
3. Stir until all ingredients are well coated.
4. Let mixture cool in fridge.
5. Roll into bite-size balls.
Kids will really like this snack also. Devin loves these. However, he and Chad like to keep them in the freezer.
(I will take a picture of these and add it to this post next time I make them.)