Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pumpkin Angel Food Cake

This was a hit over Thanksgiving also. I called for whipped topping but I didn't do this part. It was good without it.

Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Start to Finish: 3 Hour
Makes: 12 Servings

1 Box (1 lb) White Angel Food Cake Mix
1 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
3/4 Cup (from 15 oz can) Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 Cup Cold Water

Directions:
1. Move oven rack to lowest position; heat oven to 350*F. In extra large glass or metal bowl, beat all ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour into ungreased 10-inch angel food cake pan.

2. Bake 37 to 47 minutes or until crust is dark golden brown and cracks are dry. Immediately turn pan upside down onto heatproof funnel or glass bottle (I didn't do this part). Let hang about 2 hours or until cake is completely cool. Loosen cake from side of pan with knife or long metal spatula. Turn cake upside down onto serving plate.


**I don't have a picture of this made but next time I make it I will add one.**

No comments:

Post a Comment