Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Morning's Smoothie

I made this smoothie this morning...no recipe just using what we had and it turned out great. So here's my recipe...I'm going to call it Green Pineapple.



Green Pineapple

2 Handfuls of Raw Spinich
Roughly 2 slices of Fresh Pineapple - I cut it into pieces and it was about 8-10 pieces
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
Roughly 10 Walnuts (more if you want)
1 1/2 Cups Water

7 Ice Cubes (you can add more if you like)

Put everything in the blender and mix. Makes 2 Glasses Full

This smoothie kind of tastes like a pina-colada. You don't really taste the spinich.


***I usually make more if it's a smoothie Chad likes and then I put the remainder in a jar and put into the fridge for later. With this one I put the second glass into a jar for later.***

No comments:

Post a Comment